Thursday, February 5, 2009

we,the archi. one students~ =)

huallo~ again..
here's something about my fellow classmates:

they are all wolves in disguise of lambs.

i still remember when i first enter my class and i thought,
"wow, here i am thinking that maybe with boys, the class would be livelier..."

it was wrong of me to think like that.. how very mistaken i was.
but i came from an all-girl school and WE were extremely noisy!!
so i thought, with the boys together, the decibel level and the intensity of the sound in the class would be even higher.
(Miss Say would be so proud of me for actually thinking of physics while writing a post in an academic blog for English lesson.)


i have to admit, i kind of envy the other architecture class at first because they were so much livelier than we were.
my room mate,Ya is from the archi. two and i remember distinctly telling her that i swear i can actually hear a lizard 'tsk-tsk-ing' in the class because my class was very and i mean , VERY quiet. (I'm sorry mr Derick, i really don't know the onomatopoeia for lizards!!!)


forgive me my fellow classmates, but i think i have changed my mind!


i think i am rather fond of the environment of my class.
it's very peaceful...
and yes, we are quiet in class (as we were told numerous times),
but i find that this kind of peace and silence are so difficult to find elsewhere!
give silence a chance!
here, in house 69, my housemates and i yell and scream and shout so loud that i believe we can awaken the dead from the grave. the dogs in my neighbourhood would bark like a mad dog from the noise we made. i believe i also saw the guard sitting outside our house shook his head several times whenever we talked too excitedly or too loud. (he must be thinking, "i can't believe this. Girls behave like a bunch of noisy baboons!!) oops, i mean, cute baboons.
My housemates will kill me for this....

anyway, my point is,
it's good to have a quiet and peaceful class. I know my eardrum will thank me for it.
besides, eventhough all of us barely spoke a word in class (it's like we have diamonds in our mouths),
we are not that quiet, really.
you'll be surprised.

but i think what i like the most about our class is,
amidst the cricket-cricking-silence, suddenly someone would crack a darn funny joke.


Woei song would suddenly say something hilarious when we are having economics.
Calvin would give a witty comment on something out of the blue,
Nic usually says something crazy when the mood is right,
Jinn Jyh gingerly grins to what Calvin and Nic say.
when Miss Jasreena ask a volunteer to write on the whiteboard,
Firdaus would say "Izzat", then Izzat will say "Aqil", and Aqil will say "Aizat", then
Aizat points to the one sitting beside him and say "Hafeez", but Hafeez points to Woei song and said "Woei song".
In the end, Hafeez had to go in front.


Other times,Izzati,Mia and i would exchange glances when we cannot make head or tails from what the lecturer was saying.
Sometimes, all of us would look at each other faces and exchange secretive smiles on an inside joke that only we, archi. one know.

There are more things that i like about this class.
If i put it all here,it's going to sound really silly. It's just all the small things that we do together, but i like it all the same.


I'm going to miss my classmates a lot when Ausmat ends.
Hopefully all of us can make it together!!
i'll pray for our success!


That's it for now~ *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment